Asian Carmakers Corporation (ACC) was appointed by the BMW Group as both importer and service provider of BMW cars in the country in 1993, and recently regained the rein of responsibility last February 1, 2009.
ACC is a wholly owned Filipino company under the Alvarez Group of Companies, and is headed by ACC Chairman, Jose Ch. Alvarez. The Alvarez Group is considered one of the strongest players when it comes to the luxury vehicles industry, and was tagged responsible for making BMW the leading premium automobile brand in the Philippines.
The company boasts of the widest dealership network in the luxury vehicle segment – with eight dealers working closely under the ACC helm. These dealers are: Autoallee BMW in Eton Centris (EDSA), Autohaus BMW in Quezon City, Autozentrum BMW in Alabang, Prestige Cars in Makati, Premier Cars BMW in Pampanga, Autobahn BMW in Bacolod, Autowelt BMW in Cebu, and Premium Motoren BMW in Cagayan de Oro.
ACC-BMW is supported by the BMW Group regional office for Asia in Singapore through BMW Asia Pte. Ltd.
- Name of Company: Asian Carmakers Corporation
- Date Incorporated : February 2009
- President: Maricar C. Parco
- Office Address: 28/F Pacific Star Building Sen Gil Puyat Ave., Makati Ave, Makati City
- Plant Address: NONE
- Main Business Line: Importer and distributor of BMW in the Philippines
- Principal Products: Cars and Motorcycles
- Narrative: c/o Sir KBM
- Telephone: +63 2 403 6461
- Fax: +63 2 836 3178
- Site: www.bmw.com.ph